Monday, January 11, 2010

Hello 2010-Belly Dance Goals


This post has been sitting in the "drafts" folder for 3 days now so I'm taking a quick break from house work to throw this out into the universe.

Now that my color report projects are finished and in the mail, it's time for me to concentrate on my belly dance goal for this year. It's short, sweet, and to the point.

Intensive study of belly dance technique.

Steps and combinations are easy and just about anyone can do them. I'd like to spend the year studying the technical aspects of belly dance and elevate my dancing from good to spectacular.

Private lessons and regular classes with Ava, troupe rehearsals, a fairly decent collection of DVD's, and on-line classes with Suhalia will get me started.

Yup, short, sweet, to the point, and unedited for content. Back to cleaning! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment