Friday, November 27, 2009

Happy Day After Thanksgiving

Aside from accidentally trimming my bangs too short I had a wonderful Turkey Day. We spent the morning over at my Grandmother's house. Indigo Lynne was an angel. She cuddled and kissed her Great-Grandma about a dozen times, didn't utter one single high pitched squeal, and didn't break anything.

Later on in the day Kevin took her over to his Aunt Judy & Uncle Bill's house to visit with all her cousins while I stayed home and spent 3, yes 3, deliciously peaceful hours on the couch reading a book, sipping tea, and noshing on Dulce de Leche gelato.

Kev and Indigo Lynne came home tired and full of turkey, pumpkin pie, and family gossip. Indigo Lynne was cranky and hyped up on sugar so she had a hard time settling down for a short nap, but other than that a good holiday was had by all.

I hope everyone else had as terrific a day as we did!

Happy Black Friday!


No comments:

Post a Comment