Friday, November 27, 2009

Random Fact About Me-Part Deux

1. I taught myself to crochet. I'm still a beginner, but I'm pretty damn proud of
myself.
2. I think dolls and store mannequins are extremely creepy.
3. I'm obsessed with color.
4. I have a nail polish fetish.
5. I'm sorry to say I throw like a girl, which is probably why I never could learn to juggle. But
what the hell, it gives the dogs a good laugh.
6. I don't like to cook, but I do like to occasionally watch cooking show, especially "Good Eats."
7. I don't own a camera phone and I don't want to.
8. I'm very rapidly becoming addicted to yarn. See random facts #1 & 3. (But I still love
beads!)
9. If I could live anywhere in the world, I would live in Port Townsend, WA.
10. If I could meet & have tea with one famous person it would be a toss up between Queen
Elizabeth I or Queen Victoria.

No comments:

Post a Comment