Friday, December 17, 2010

Just Like I Promised

Last week, when I told you about Pantone's Color of the Year "Honeysuckle," I promised I would post progress pictures of my final project for Spring 2011.

To start, I thought I would spark your interest by showing the colors I'm working with.
In the photo above you see Silver Cloud, Blue Curacao, Regatta, Peapod, and Lavender.  Nice, cool, refreshing, tropical, but a bit sleepy, in my opinion. 

So I decided to liven it up with Honeysuckle!  A little bit here and a little bit there has had a big impact on the bead embroidered pendant I'm making. 

I've got a super busy weekend ahead that includes brunch with my 92 year old Grandma and a trip to a few bead stores in the way of a belated birthday celebration for myself so I'll post progress pictures next week.

Until then, happy beading, and happy dancing.

P.S.  I'll also try to find some time to photograph and post my pending bead haul.


No comments:

Post a Comment