Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Links to Enjoy and Share

I'm absolutely loving all this lovely, gray, chilly weather we've been having, but it does make it hard to photograph anything since I rely on the sun coming through the big bay window in my kitchen.  I'm thinking I need to invest in a light box, either homemade or store bought, in the near future.  I bought some fabulous goodies for my birthday and I want to share them with you.

So, instead of sharing bead purchases with you today I thought I would share some of my favorite websites and blogs:

That Is Priceless:  Art's greatest masterpieces, made slightly funnier.
The Straight Dope: If you want to know why we drive on a parkway and park on a drive way, this website can answer that, and whole lot more, for you.
Mildly Creative:  Meet Ken, a mildly creative guy, a humble guy, with a fantastic sense of humor, and more creative ability than he gives himself credit for.
Kristina Nelson-Crayon Artist:  Ever wondered whether or not fine art could be created with good ol' Crayola Crayons?  Guess what?  It can!
Prophecy of the Flame:  "Every good book should take you to a brand new world....Enjoy the journey."  My cousin, Lynn Hardy, and the first two books in her own amazing journey. 

Happy Holidays hugs to all and to all a good life!

No comments:

Post a Comment